40K, News: Fall of Cadia, Black Templars

I was going to simply show the new ad videos given by Warhammer Community... but then the Community team decided to give us this instead:


A neat video outlining all the releases over the past year (and there have been some big ones!), but the best bit is a little snippet at the end of the video.

"I think, I'd want to see, Saint Celestine at the head of a Black Templars crusade, into the Cadian Gate."
Since we've already had Saint Celestine in all her glory appear on the Community site, I think Black Templars fans can expect to have a very good New Year.

The other two videos below, but there's not a huge amount of info to go on. The Fall of Cadia teaser drops some very heavy hints at a Black Legion focused campaign... but is anyone surprised by that? It may be that we get some updated Chaos Space Marine models, but with the recent repackaged starter kits, I wouldn't bet on it.   Here they are though. If you can glean more from them, then let me know in the comments.


Until next time!

Thanks for reading.

If you liked what you saw, and you want to help out, please leave a comment. Sharing this with your friends, and following me on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ would also be hugely appreciated.

If you really love what I do here, please visit and donate at my Patreon. Every Little helps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marine Paint Planner

Painting Guide: Blood Angels, perfecting the colour scheme

The Complete Blood Angels Beginner Guide: Troops