This Week in Warhammer 05/03/2017

Image from Warhammer Community
This happened. That is all you need to know.


I genuinely could leave the post there. But it's been a very busy week, and I'll do my best to summarise everything that's popped up.

Latest Rumour Engine

Take a look at this...


And now this...

One of the first Rumour Engine pictures

I'm really hoping the Duardin are due for a revival in Age of Sigmar. And what I'm secretly hoping for is them to come back as steam punk mecha robot riders. It's a futile wish, but a man can dream...

Warhammer 40K

Rise of the Primarch 

It went on pre-order this weekend. Head over to secure your copy now. Big things are occuring, and you'll want to keep in the know. I'm on the fence on whether or not the books themselves are worth their price tag, but you can't deny how literally game changing they are.

Fracture of Biel-Tan FAQ

The very definition of one step forward, two steps back, then quickly shuffling forward because you realized you went in a circle.

The one thing which everyone and their Autarch noticed in the latest Eldar mega-formation was the ability to put Wraithguard in Deep Strike Raiders again, made especially worse since FAQ rulings a few months ago were made to stop people doing that. The new FAQ has, once again, stopped it by putting double Factions on Eldar units (i.e. Craftworld/Ynnarri and Dark Eldar/Ynnari) to once again stop people from Deep Striking 5 D-Shots wherever they wanted on the battlefield.

Fair enough, but it's another indicator of how rushed these rule books were. It's a fairly obvious exploit, and if it wasn't intended, then why didn't anyone think about it?

Forgeworld

This Big Fella on Pre-Order

The Legio Custodes Contemptor dreadnought went on pre-order this week. Not going to lie... I have a thing for big stompy robots, and this is hitting all of my right buttons. I can see this being a great proxy for a Grey Knight Nemesis Dread Knight.

Bloodbowl

Blitzmania Approaches!

Go here to find out!

That's all for this week. There's a lot of content tied up in Rise of the Primarch, so there will probably be a load of rumours and out-right fabrications for click bait going around. Take everything with a grain of salt until we actually get the book!

As always, if you think I've missed anything, let me know in the comments below. And please help me out by dropping any good bits of information for next week's post.

Until next time!


Thanks for reading.

If you liked what you saw, and you want to help out, please leave a comment. Sharing this with your friends, and following me on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ would also be hugely appreciated.

If you have anything you want me to look at, let me know in the comments below. I'll probably be able to write an article about that topic within a day!

If you really love what I do here, you can make a one off donation at my PayPal, or become a true hero to table top education and make a regular donation to my Patreon. Every Little helps!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marine Paint Planner

Painting Guide: Blood Angels, perfecting the colour scheme

The Complete Blood Angels Beginner Guide: Troops