Happy Valentine's Day from the Flowers of Sigmar!

My fellow neck beards...


Valentine's Day is typically a day of sadness, regret, and far too much junk food. But as someone who has finally managed to roll a natural 20 on the relationship check, believe me when I say there is hope for us all.

For my darling wife, who somehow manages to still put up with me and my plastic soldiers, I have crafted the following... a Liberator of the Flowers of Sigmar!



Bugman's Glow, with a wash of Carrobourg Crimson... a highlight of Khorne Red mixed with Ceramite White. These, indeed, are the colours of love. Made in an hour's feverish work as she lay sleeping in the morning, with a fresh flower picked in the forest.

Here's the thing... you may not have the car, the muscles or the wallet. But remember to take advantage of the things you do have. A selection of paints no one used at the club. An abandoned Liberator from a students first paint session. Bit of foil left over from a failed experiment to launch a Space Marine on the weekend. These things combine to a thoughtful, and unique Valentine's Day gift.

Have a good one everyone!

Thanks for reading.

If you liked what you saw, and you want to help out, please leave a comment. Sharing this with your friends, and following me on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ would also be hugely appreciated.

If you have anything you want me to look at, let me know in the comments below. I'll probably be able to write an article about that topic within a day!

If you really love what I do here, you can make a one off donation at my PayPal, or become a true hero to table top education and make a regular donation to my Patreon. Every Little helps!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marine Paint Planner

Painting Guide: Blood Angels, perfecting the colour scheme

The Complete Blood Angels Beginner Guide: Troops