The Next project: Thousand Sons and Turning to Chaos



You know, it's funny sometimes how a simple thing like a Twitter poll can kick off a great deal of change.


That's a Tzeentch pun, by the way.


Well, I laughed.


Anyway. Thousand Sons were voted to be the next project, which means this chap here gets to look smug for the camera. Under his helmet is the biggest, cheesiest grin for getting one over on the Wolves of Fenris!


I'll be picking up my new army by the end of the week, and may even have it finished by the end of the month. But what's even more exciting for me is the complete change of attitude I've had to Chaos Space Marines!


I've traditionally stuck with the Loyalists, for a number of reasons. But after painting the chap up there, I found myself having far more fun than with any normal Space Marine (excluding the Space marine Police Force). I've also been doing some serious research on the new Traitor Legion rules, and been getting really inspired.


I think this year will be the year of Chaos for me, as I tarnish my soul with the corruption of the 4 Gods.


For those of you that voted in the polls, you have my absolute thanks. You've helped me make a decision, and get started on a brand new chapter of my 40K hobby.


Until next time.


Thanks for reading.

If you liked what you saw, and you want to help out, please leave a comment. Sharing this with your friends, and following me on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ would also be hugely appreciated.

If you have anything you want me to look at, let me know in the comments below. I'll probably be able to write an article about that topic within a day!

If you really love what I do here, you can make a one off donation at my PayPal, or become a true hero to table top education and make a regular donation to my Patreon. Every Little helps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marine Paint Planner

Painting Guide: Blood Angels, perfecting the colour scheme

The Complete Blood Angels Beginner Guide: Troops