Quick and Dirty (Ha!) Plague Marine

Sometimes I feel as though I do things for the awful puns I can title the projects with.

I do not apologise for this behaviour.

quick and easy plague marine paint scheme
Quick and dirty plague marine
This is a Plague Marine from the Dark Imperium box set. My students aren't ever so fussed about the paint job of Chaos Marines, and they tend to say that the spiky bits and tentacles carry the model no matter what the colour.

Basically they were just excited to play with the damn thing, and as a teacher I was happy to oblige. Getting students engaged in anything is the first step to outstanding teaching.

This took about one hour to paint, and that included letting the paint dry.


  • Undercoat White
  • Wash the white with thinned Ushabti Bone.
  • Base coat the restof the armour (WAAAGH Flesh, Hashut Copper, Khorne Red)
  • Heavy wash of Agrax Earthshade


Done.

There's certainly more detail I can do later, but in terms of getting this model to tabletop and looking the part, it's done the trick.

Until next time!

Thanks for reading.

If you liked what you saw, and you want to help out, please leave a comment. Sharing this with your friends, and following me on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ would also be hugely appreciated.

If you have anything you want me to look at, let me know in the comments below. I'll probably be able to write an article about that topic within a day!

If you really love what I do here, you can make a one off donation at my PayPal, or become a true hero to table top education and make a regular donation to my Patreon. Every Little helps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marine Paint Planner

Painting Guide: Blood Angels, perfecting the colour scheme

The Complete Blood Angels Beginner Guide: Troops