8th Edition Indecision and Competition

So... with 8th Edition just a few days away, I have a decision to make.


What chapter should the clubs new Primaris Space Marines belong to?


There are two options: White Scars or my own Space Marine Field Police. Both are fairly unique, and I haven't seen any White Scars up. I enjoy painting both, but they are complete opposites to each other. What should I choose?


White Scars Space Marine Field Police
White Scars or Space Marine Field Police...
There will be a Twitter poll up here, but I wanted to put something extra fun in this.


People that comment on this post with good, quality reasons for choosing Scars or Police will count for 5 votes on the poll. If you really impress, I'll up that to 10.

As a final bonus, commenters will get the chance to name the Characters in the new Primaris army. This could be as simple as a Sergeant in a squad, all the way up to the Captain.

Of course, if you have any better ideas, I would go for that too! Any original chapter, or other established one you like... if you push it in the comment section, and rally enough people to your cause, you can counter the numbers of the poll! 
Over to you guys. What Chapter should the Primaris Marines be?






Thanks for reading.

If you liked what you saw, and you want to help out, please leave a comment. Sharing this with your friends, and following me on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ would also be hugely appreciated.

If you have anything you want me to look at, let me know in the comments below. I'll probably be able to write an article about that topic within a day!

If you really love what I do here, you can make a one off donation at my PayPal, or become a true hero to table top education and make a regular donation to my Patreon. Every Little helps!

Comments

  1. I love this blog by the way. Personally I would go with the field police but then I'm fond of custom chapters because of my own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you like the blog! It makes this all worthwhile. I've actually just posted up the result of the poll. Have a look: http://tabletopteacher.blogspot.com/2017/06/work-in-progress-primaris-field-police.html

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marine Paint Planner

Painting Guide: Blood Angels, perfecting the colour scheme

The Complete Blood Angels Beginner Guide: Troops