Bugman's Birthday Card! And some marking...

I'm slightly annoyed I have to do this as my hit count has suddenly jumped to over 1000 hits a day, but I'm taking this weekend off.

We've just had internal exams, and I'm current;y neck deep in Physics papers to mark. Unlike some subjects, there are a lot of questions I can zip through (calculations, graphs and diagrams) but then some where I need to really read and think (e.g. Just what does this person mean by the density collapsing under negative temperature? Can I give that a mark?)

Also, it's my birthday this weekend.

Happy birthday to me.

bugman's brewery birthday card on top of a physics a level exam
Birthday cards and Physics tests... 

That right there is a genuine Bugman's Brewery postcard send to me as a birthday card from a family member who perhaps understands nerds a little too well! I also got Star Wars cards. Good year!

That post card though... I wonder if it's limited edition or not. The date is 2003, so I wonder if someone has sent me a better birthday present than they intended! Either way, I'm very grateful for getting it, and it somewhat eases the irony of eating birthday cake and marking tests.

Until next time!

Thanks for reading.

If you liked what you saw, and you want to help out, please leave a comment. Sharing this with your friends, and following me on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ would also be hugely appreciated.

If you have anything you want me to look at, let me know in the comments below. I'll probably be able to write an article about that topic within a day!

If you really love what I do here, you can make a one off donation at my PayPal, or become a true hero to table top education and make a regular donation to my Patreon. Every Little helps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marine Paint Planner

Painting Guide: Blood Angels, perfecting the colour scheme

The Complete Blood Angels Beginner Guide: Troops