Warhammer Scenario: Pokemon Stadium



Paid post is up on Patreon, and it's a scenario of epic silliness!

Sometimes you don't want to have narrative campaigns. Sometimes you don't want to worry about objectives. Sometimes you don't want to watch your beautifully painted, 6-month-painting-project deathstar unit get deployed badly and end up spending the game only featuring in the movement phase.

Enter this little bit of silly fun!

This scenario attempts to emulate a pokemon battle, where you call individual units to the game, and tactically call them back. Game runs until all units feint... er, I mean are wiped out.

Although I've created it for 40K, it's a scenario that can easily be used by Age of Sigmar players. The only thing you'll need to read up on is the Deep Strike scatter rule from 40K, but otherwise deployment and combat are the same as your usual gaming system.

Scenario:
 Warhammer 40k
(sang to the tune of "Pokemon")
I wanna be the very best,
And beat opponents into pus.
To paint them is my real test,
To play them is my cause.
I will travel across the land,
Gaming far and wide.
Teach others to understand,
The power of strength D! 
40K!
Oh it's you and me,
No, really it's not rp!
40k!
Oh the demo cannon's my best friend,
Its strength's a whopping 10!
40k!
Oh so true!
AP 1 beats on you!
You beat me and I'll kill you!
40k!
Gotta crush em all!


Thanks to Sanguine Angel  for that little bit of awesome!

Enjoy!

Thanks for reading.

If you liked what you saw, and you want to help out, please leave a comment. Sharing this with your friends, and following me on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ would also be hugely appreciated.

If you have anything you want me to look at, let me know in the comments below. I'll probably be able to write an article about that topic within a day!

If you really love what I do here, you can make a one off donation at my PayPal, or become a true hero to table top education and make a regular donation to my Patreon. Every Little helps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marine Paint Planner

Painting Guide: Blood Angels, perfecting the colour scheme

The Complete Blood Angels Beginner Guide: Troops