Non-Hobby Post: Went to the zoo

.. and tired. Took the year 9s. Hard work.

Saw a leopards's manly bits.


Now bed time. Normal Warhammer stuff tomorrow.

Until ne-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Thanks for reading.

If you liked what you saw, and you want to help out, please leave a comment. Sharing this with your friends, and following me on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ would also be hugely appreciated.

If you have anything you want me to look at, let me know in the comments below. I'll probably be able to write an article about that topic within a day!

If you really love what I do here, you can make a one off donation at my PayPal, or become a true hero to table top education and make a regular donation to my Patreon. Every Little helps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marine Paint Planner

Painting Guide: Blood Angels, perfecting the colour scheme

The Complete Blood Angels Beginner Guide: Troops