Stormcast Eternal Paint Planner

A few weeks ago, the fine people at Games Workshop released a paint planner for Primaris Space Marines. It was good if you wanted to print it off and colour it in by hand, but had way too many artefacts and blots for it to work in MS Paint, otherwise known as Baby's First Photoshop.

On my post, commenter Mal Edge asked this question:

any chance you know of a Stormcast painter aswell ?
seems like a missed opportunity by GWs in my eyes...

You know what? He was right.

So I made this:

stormcast eternal paint planner paint scheme guide painter age of sigmar
Save the picture and go to town!
I realise that at this point I'm flirting heavily with copyright law, and just want to be clear I'm not making a penny from selling this planner. If anyone at GW wants me to remove it, just say the word (i.e. an email), and it's gone. However, I'll still be using this to help out my new student club members next year, so technically counts as educational use?

I'm not a lawyer, and have a teachers salary with a plastic toy soldier addiction. I'm not going to argue with anything vaguely legal looking.

Other than that, happy painting and scheming!

Until next time.


Thanks for reading.

If you liked what you saw, and you want to help out, please leave a comment. Sharing this with your friends, and following me on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ would also be hugely appreciated.

If you have anything you want me to look at, let me know in the comments below. I'll probably be able to write an article about that topic within a day!

If you really love what I do here, you can make a one off donation at my PayPal, or become a true hero to table top education and make a regular donation to my Patreon. Every Little helps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Space Marine Paint Planner

Painting Guide: Blood Angels, perfecting the colour scheme

The Complete Blood Angels Beginner Guide: Troops